Sunday, August 11, 2019

Helping Others to Reach Dreams...

It has been an intense summer as I technically started my post-graduate work with a graduate prose poetry class thrown in for personal development. I graduated in May with my second master's in education from UMKC with a concentration in TESOL, the field I have taught in for about 18 years.  Today I spent several hours going through youtube videos to try to find some that might aid my private job coaching clients. Why reinvent the wheel when you can recommend already produced TED talk for free information for the seekers?  So, for a short blog entry, may I highly recommend this Ted Talk at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2rG4Dg6xyI&feature=share    Achieving goals starts with networking with others and helping each other to achieve goals is key to success. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment